- Assess your current business health
- Create & implement an action plan for dramatic improvement
- Come to know (and understand!) your numbers
- Go with the flow (cash flow, that is!)
- Find and remove invisible waste
- Benchmark against-and plan to surpass - industry standards
- You have more confidence
- Your business becomes balanced and healthy
- Profits increase
- You have FUN with your business again!
- Cash flow projections
- Systems refinement to improve efficient (and profitable) flow
- Profit maximization workshop
- Benchmark to industry
- Determine effects (often dramatic) of small changes in price, quantity, or frequency of sales transactions
- Breakeven analysis
What is the cost?
It differs , so I offer a complimentary consultation to determine the appropriate investment.
Will it pay for itself?
I always anticipate,and have always experienced, that the results more than repay the investment. One client met their five-year goal in the first year - having done only the action plan.
What if you recommend something I don’t want to do?
You are always in charge and your decision is the best one.
Do you or I implement the action plan steps?
We work together deciding who will implement the various individual tasks of the action plan.
My business is doing OK - why would I do this?
You would consider this if you want to take your business to the next level - if you want excellent, rather than OK, results.
Why bother making small changes?
Small changes can often yield dramatic results.
What if I can’t clear the time?
I intend to accommodate your timing, including after hours appointments. But if you cannot make regular time to work on your business, Full Circle is not a good fit for you.
Won’t it be awkward if I do this and keep my current CPA?
I don’t expect any awkwardness - these are complementary, not competing, services.
How long will it be before I see results?
Each situation is unique. One client met their five-year goal in the first year.
What about my team members/employees - are they involved, and if so, how?
Where team input would be helpful, you and I structure it to be best for your business.
I own my business with several other folks. How does it work with multiple owners and decision-makers?
The business diagnostic can include three sets of responses. It can be very powerful to do this work with a group of owners.